Lindsey, you will be one of those girls to win. Oh, and this one's for you. ;)
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
This one's for you
I was feeling kinda lucky last week and decided I would enter every single giveaway I could find. I had multiple entries. I "liked" people and companies on facebook that I assure you I don't actually like. I followed people on pinterest and google friend connect that I'm not interested in following. I had a good feeling....I knew that when I logged into my google reader and started going through all the posts, I was going to see my name in bold and need to contact someone within 24 hours to claim my prize. And boy was I surprised when this did NOT happen. I mean it. I actually was shocked. I know the odds were against me. But I was SO SURE. You might say it was karma at work, what with my not really liking people and such. Eh, guess I will just keep entering. Maybe if I were one of those with a cute picture of myself next to my name when I enter or start blogging all the copycat crafts I do (or just plan on doing but never actually complete). Those are the girls that always win.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment